The National Quality Infrastructure Support Programme
In order to raise the efficiency of economic performance in Syria, and develop competitiveness level of the Syrian business sectors, the Syrian Arab Republic endorsed the implementation of a number of activities in order to develop the quality infrastructure institutions.
The National Quality Infrastructure Support Programme in Syria is one of these important activities supported by the Syrian government and is under direct follow up for its implementation.
The programme is fully funded by the Ministry of Industry and implemented in cooperation with the Syrian Enterprise and Business Center
The National Quality Infrastructure Support Programme in Syria aims at the alignment of Syrian quality infrastructure set up with international requirements, which contributes to the support of Syrian business sector and the increase of its competitiveness level through the following:
1. Ensure the provision of support services package in fields of quality to the national business sector.
2. Ensure the safety of common products in Syrian markets
3. Make utmost benefits from existing and future trade agreements
• Development of the legislative framework of quality institutions and practices in Syria.
• Institutional Development and capacity building for quality infrastructure institutions.
• Promote Quality infrastructure services and practices as supporting activities for business sector in Syria.